Re: GSoC students at GUADEC

Hi Clemens;

GNOME Wiki^WLive is your friend for collaboration required actions in
GNOME Project, and GUADEC is not an exception for that.

There's already following pages:
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2008/AccommodationCollaboration

http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/2008/Travel

Where you could put your data. If you're not sponsored, organization
does not do anything about your accommodation as usual.

Regards,
Baris Cicek