Re: GSoC students at GUADEC

Hi everybody,

I still have some questions concerning the GUADEC, now that I am sure
that I can attend...

First and most important: How is the accommodation booking organized? If
for instance I would like to share a room with other people in the hotel
recommended, do I already need to know with whom to share or is this
then done by the organizers or the hotel because we book with the
"guadec2008" code.
Because if this is not the case maybe it would be a good idea for people
here to form a group of three and do the booking.

Second: Could the Germans give me their flight data because then I would
check to get a place at same flight, just because it is more fun than to
fly alone.
Otherwise I will book AirBerlin from Düsseldorf in the next days which
still offer very good conditions.

Third: Is there anybody who would also like to stay another 2 days or so
after the conference in order to explore Istanbul, if already there?

I think that's about it for now.

Happy codin'

Clemens