Cheese and OpenGL - 8th week report

Hey, I'm sorry for sending this late, I'm studying really hard for the
last exam of this summer. As you might imagine I wasn't be able to code
too much this week.
I did some "talking work" rearranging schedules for the second part of
the work. There are going to happen some big changes in gstreamergl
architecture, I'll try to summarize everything in the next report. Since
then, if you're curious, take a look at gstreamer-devel list and David
Schleef's blog.
That's all for now,
let's get back to study..

Cheers