Weekly status update DPAP-sharp library and f-spot integration

Sorry for the long pause in sending the reports, I was away from the internet for a while and couldn't write much. The library is in my opinion about 85% functional right now, the client can find network share and download pictures from them, the server can publish shares, but the photo streaming part needs a little more work to be usable, I should have this done by the end of this week. Most of the recent work involved fixing content codes to work with DPAP and also a couple of protocol differences between the daap-sharp implementation and the iPhoto 5.0.2 which I'm using for testing. I also want to start the f-spot integration part in the next couple of days. Thanks, Andrew