Re: GSoC: Anjuta Vim Integration Weekly Reports

I seem to always end up delaying my reports :-( I was out the last two
days on family commitments.

Week 7
-------
The highlight of this week was a pre-pre-alpha-release (call it a
preview), that was rather well recieved. My mentor (Johannes Schimd)
also had a look at it and showed it off a lightning talk at GUADEC :-).
Now that he's had a run with it, he's given some good advice for me to
work on. He also got some feedback from the folks at GUADEC.

From last weeks targets:
> * Get my references in order! And my plugin to close :-P
It closes now :-). The references as far as I can see are in check
(going by the fact that things close properly and don't segfault).

> * Discuss with Johannes and get them commited upstream
Now that he's back from GUADEC, I can start th
> * Start implementing a bunch of other interfaces.
Not done.
Some minor bug fixes here and there as well.

This week's targets:
* Make plugin loading blocking
* Implement those interfaces
* Discuss with Johannes on how to move forward.

Arun Tejasvi Chaganty (vimzard)
GNOME GSoC Student
Blog: http://arunchaganty.wordpress.com