Re: Rhythmbox Predictive Playback - Weekly Report

Week 7 report time!

I was not at GUADEC, but I did follow the adventures on Planet GNOME,
and it sounds like everyone had a great time.

My project is coming together nicely, and I've finally got some
semblance of a working automatic playlist generator for Rhythmbox.  I
haven't yet created a nice package that other people can install, so
that is probably going to be the job for this week, along with the
creation of a preferences window.  I made a screencast at
http://undamped.blogspot.com/2008/07/version-01.html, so check it out
if you're interested.

That's about all for now, although it was a productive week, it was
relatively boring, as I didn't run into any major problems that
required creative solutions.