sixth report: cheese integration

hello everyone...

I'm sitting here in the conference room in istanbul listening to the BoF regarding maemo and nokia.

Last week I did some work on the dbus client, so I actually have to show something at guadec. If someone wants to see some progress, grab me I will be at the conference the whole week.

The demo-client isn't finished yet, but I will work on it when I have time (next hack session will come...).

I enjoy Istanbul and I'm happy I got a hotel room...after baris did not answer my emails last week! I'm in the Orient Express Hotel in Sirkeci with some other gnome hackers (and SoC students too).

this is all for now....

hope to meet some of you during this week!

cheers
felix