Conduit & iPod Module - Last Report

Hi all,

For this last week I've done some last minute work and some polishments:
I think overall, the iPod media support in Conduit is in a good first release state. There are a few remaining issues, and some optimizations to be made, but it is usable.

Now that GSoC is over I want to thank John Carr and John Stowers, for their help and for their great program. It has been a great experience.

Thank you all for this great opportunity.

--
Alexandre Rosenfeld

EngComp 06 - USP São Carlos