VoIP features of Telepathy/Empathy - Report Week 6-7

I am going to achieve it!

I'm in the debugging part of my libtelepathy-farsight integration, the video stream & audio stream seems good, but something still block them.

For this, I have discovered the great gdb, with the help of Olivier, that helped me a lot.

In view of the final evaluations that arrive in a few days, I would like to debug my code, to reached my primary goals ( libtelepathy-farsight integration ).

I have taste development for GNOME, I had great difficulty to take control of Gobject but now I look forward to catching up with my late.

See you next week for evaluation ;)

PS : Sorry for past week, I have forget to post my weekly report :s