Conduit & Mobile Devices - Week 11

Hi Guys,

Apologies for no report last week. I lost my /home partition and a week+ of work, [1] which was frustrating to say the least. The last week I re factored th pylibsyncml code into something much more readable, seperating out the code 'metadata' from the actual part of the code responsible for generating the bindings. The Code metadata is things like the parameter annotations (transfer ownership, caller owns return, etc). I also changed over to using autotools for the package, but am still a little confused on which of the autogenerated sources to distribute with the package, and which to regenerate on ./configure.

Finally, work on porting the tests from C --> Python is ongoing.

John