GGet - Week 10 Report

Hi, all

The past week was pretty productive. Aside of the usual fixes I've
added an epiphany extension which forwards downloads to GGet. I also
made it possible to run the application without installing it. Since I
have exams coming up at the end of the month I wont be able to work
much on the project during this time since I need to start studying.
My focus the rest of GSoC period will be on testing and fixing bugs
found. Hopefully I can do a first release at the end of this week to
get more testers.

Best regards,

--
Johan Svedberg, johan svedberg com, http://johan.svedberg.com/