Anjuta Git Plugin Week 10

It's been a long time coming, but I'm just about done with my project.
My mentor just committed my last alpha release in time to get the plugin
in for 2.6, and I hope to finish up getting file blobs and get it in
too, if I don't encounter too many bugs. Unfortunately it's a bit more
complicated that I'd hoped, which gave me yet more delays :( But I think
it should be good to go in time for 2.6, I hope. ;) Outside of that,
I'll spend most of next week plotting my next steps for the plugin and
what extra features I should think about implementing.

If you use Anjuta, go ahead and get a copy of latest SVN and tell me
what you think.

James