hi,all

Hello,
My name is Zhang Shunchang, i live in Beijing,China. i am a second year
of graduate student in GUCAS(Graduate University of Chinese Academy of
Sciences). i am the sencond time to GSoC, last year i completed a
project for ASF(The Apache Software Foundation). This year, i just want
to change my field and participate in the GNOME, which i like very
much.:) And my soc project is Make Evolution use Seahorse widgets for
encryption and key selection.
My research interests includes natrual language processing, computional
linguistics and machine learning. In my spare time, i would like to
write some opensoure codes. These days, i am planing a new opnesource
project about pinyin input method of Chinese. Welcome to anyone who give
suggestions to me!

Feel free to email to me, i would like to hear from all of you. If you
come to Beijing, please remember me, i will be a good tour guide.:)

Happy Hacking!

-Zhang Shunchang
----
NLP-group, ISCAS