Introducing myself

Hej,

I am Clemens, german, and currently doing a Master in Complex Adaptive
Systems at Gothenburg University / Chalmers, Sweden. My hometown in
Germany is Heidelberg.

I am gonna work on tags and emblems on the GNOME desktop and try to
connect them in a consistent framework. My mentor is Christian Kellner
(gicmo).

Very much I am looking forward to working on my project and also hearing
about your projects. They all sound very interesting and promising.

Regards

Clemens