hello folks

hi,
my name is felix kaser and I study computer science at "Technical University" in Munich.

I'll work on cheese (my mentor is daniel siegel ;) ), to integrate cheese more into the gnome desktop and make it possible to open cheese via dbus out of every possible application. Further details will follow ;)

Well, if you want to know more about myself, just ask! :D And if you visit munich (or study there of course ;) ) email me...and we'll drink some beer and talk about whatever!

Ah yes, before I forget it: Vincent, if you visit munich I'll buy you an ice cream :)
(guess where I've got the idea ;) )

so long...
felix