Introducing myself

Hi Everyone,

I am glad to have been accepted in the GSoC 2008 program!

My name is Cosimo Cecchi, I am 22 and I am attending the third year of
Computer Engineering at the University of Florence (the city where I
live).
I'll be working on a project for a deeper media integration across the
GNOME desktop, mentored by Nicolas Trangez.
I already made some contributions in GNOME modules, so I know how great
can be to work in this community. I really look forward to starting this
adventure and I am open to any suggestion for my idea, so feel free to
send me mails or poke me on IRC. :)

Cheers and good luck!

--
Cosimo