Seahorse & Evolution encryption project report IV

Hi all,

As I told last week, I'm very busy with my final exams until 4th of June (I know Gsoc started yesterday officially but I'm just trying to finish school and interested in my project with a free mind. I'm really sorry about that). Last week when I found free time; I finished reading Gobject chapter from the official gnome dev. book.

On the other hand; I tried to attend Guadec after sponsorship deadlines had passed (my situation was a bit mess, so that's why I missed the deadline date). But despite of wanting to meet all of you, other students and mentors; I think they didn't accept my request (as far as I saw, they've returned at least an answer to applicants who didn't pass the deadline.. [ http://www.guadec.org/tracker] So I'm a bit sad about not coming to Guadec..

And hmm.. yesterday & today I was in Istanbul for applying to a great university's graduate school for being a graduate student (this is so ironic while geting tired of school, and now I'm trying to enter another =)).

That's all for now,
Cheers and good luck to everyone,

--
Pınar Yanardağ (PINguAR)