Progress report: Lockdown and deployability

Hi all,
Last week has been a bit busy for me, since I was trying to gather all
the relevant documents for my visa to attend GUADEC :-). Things were
made worse by the fact that it's study leave period in my college
right now, and things there are run by a skeletal staff :-(.

Meanwhile, I have been polishing the patch that I have mentioned last
week, and more specifically, I have been working on getting
delete/addition of new files in the global directory right now, and
for some reasons Nautilus is crashing when I am trying to edit any
particular file using VIM (apparently VIM deletes a file and then
recreates it from scratch when I do a :w, which is triggering the
crash). I think the problem lies with reffing/unreffing the
NautilusFile and hopefully I'll be able to figure out the solution
soon (ie, before my exam starts :-).

Cheers,
Sayamindu

--