Status report for Bluetooth stuff

hi,

I'm currently very busy with exams in university. However D-Bus API is
done and I have infrastructure code in place already.

I chose to do obex-data-server purely in GObject. I will use dbus-glib
bindings to easily export functionality through D-Bus.
gnome-power-manager source code was really useful for me to get started,
because it is also pure GObject and uses dbus-glib. The only
dependencies for obex-data-server will be glib, dbus/dbus-glib and bluez
with openobex. This is because one day obex-data-server should be used
on GNOME Mobile platform as well.

cheers,
Tadas Dailyda