Progress Report - Raphael Nunes - gnome-voice-control

Hi to all,

   I was having problems to decode the voice recorded by Sphinx API,
then I and my mentor decided to use GStreamer as an option to record
audio, now we have a gstreamer code that catches and decodes the
audio, for this propose we have a gstreamer element ( sphinxsink )
written to decode the audio catched by the gconfsrc.
   The element can be found into SVN [1].
   This code is inserted into the applet code, but is having problems
on stop recording, when you start recording and before stop recording
the system crashes.
   This week I am trying to fix this crash.
   I wrote a code to control an active window too, I wrote a code
that maximizes, unmaximizes, resizes a window [2].
   I am trying to fix the crash of stop recording and before I will
connect the blocks
I have written to control the active window.

   Thanks,
   Raphael Nunes.

[1] http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/festlang/trunk/gnome-voice-control/src/
[2] http://www.comp.ufscar.br/~raphael18/gnome-voice-control/maximize_window.c