Mango Revamp: Stagnation Report

Hi;

Since that's not a progress report, I entitled it as Stagnation Report.
I could not do anything about my project last week, I was busy with
other stuff and had to finalize some other work. Hopefully this week
will be GSoC week for me.

What I did apart from GSoC was still kind of GNOME based anyways. As I
told before we're preparing a bid for GUADEC 2008, I had to go to
Istanbul last week, partly for that reason. Now we finally completed our
proposal. (I have to mail it today.)

Also as a proud Taurus, yesterday was my bday. That's why I could not
find time to send even this small e-mail to the list.