SoC - Introducing myself

Hi to all,

   My name is Raphael Nunes, and I am student of Computer Engineering
at Federal University of São Carlos, Brazil.
   I was accepted on SoC to develop a System to Control the GNOME
Desktop by Voice.
   The abstract of the project can be found at [1].
   The project consists in a application that catches voice commands,
decodes its and executes the desired action over the GNOME Desktop.
   I created a blog, but don't have posts yet [2].
   My hackergotchi can be found at [3].

   Great work for all.

                                   Raphael Nunes.

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/gnome/appinfo.html?csaid=4F64D394968BB092