Jokosher VoIP Integration - 27/06/2007 Report

Hi all,

Last week I implemented categories in the Jokosher instrument dialog,
which also make use of any contact groups the user has, so allowing
them to easily find contacts or different types of instrument. A
screenshot of this can be seen at:
http://mikeasoft.com/~mike/instrument-filter.png

Xavier decided it'd be nice to get my libempathy bindings merged in
to the main empathy SVN repository, so once I fix a problem with the
bindings when built against python2.5 they'll be more easily
available.

This week I'll probably be focusing most of my time on either fixing
the incompatibility with python2.5 or making avatars work correctly.

Cheers,
Mike.