Progress report: Telekinesis

Hi,
this week was spent working on gibber, the XMPP library used by
tp-salut, moving the file transfer code into it. This means that when
gibber will be a stand-alone library it will have a high-level file
transfer API usable by other connection managers or by any other app
that wants to speak XMPP even if it's not based on Telepathy. The file
transfer interface uses an abstract interface, so it's easy to add other
backends (for now I have only out-of-band).

Now I'm studying the Empathy codebase as next week will be spent adding
file transfer to it.

I'm coming to GUADEC, I'll arrive on 16th of July and turn back on 21st
of July.

--
Marco Barisione
http://www.barisione.org/