SoC (Un)progress Report

I was hoping to be more or less ready to release the introspection API by now, but
the last week-and-a-bit was rather busy with some unplanned family affairs, so I didn't get nearly
as much done as I had planned =/

I did simplify and shorten the code I had a bit, and got a bit more of the reflection
API implemented.

I was really hoping to be posting a link to the finished code today, but that has slipped.

On the bright side, all I really have left to do is a whole lot of fairly repetitive
typing to finish off the API, write some unit tests, and I'll be ready to start automagic
DBus glib code.