Evolution - google calendar - Report

Hello everyone , i was doing some code cleaning last week and going through the backends code . I was stuck up in evolution and was waiting for my mentor to turn up . In the meanwhile i thought i could put up some in the client library . So started writing the query part of the client library . The query part queries the feed and returns the feed as per the parameters you pass .Though i could get the basic operations of the query done ,  It still requires more testing .

 This week i'll concentrate more on evolution and making the google calendar appear on evolution . It's just failing somewhere . And i got to find out . :) .
Heres the code of the client part .

http://gdata-gobject-client.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/libgogdata/libgogdata/