its not only my birthday (cheese "report")

and now for something completely different:

well ok, the title is a bit misleading (alltough i _have_ birthday
today) ;) now sometimes its a privilege to be with certain people, and
its even more, if they are celebrating your birthday. therefore and not
only therefore i want to give something back: cheese 0.1.0

yeah you have heard right, its done. well to recapitulate: it works
(somehow, i dont know why ;) ). please test it, have fun and give me
some feedback!

only some small notes to the testers:
 - at the moment there is only a small, ugly Makefile, live with it (the
   next release will feature autotools
 - please read the README-file ;)
 - to install it, please refer to the README-file
 - new ideas are always welcome!
 - the effects-chooser is pretty scabby. but its only there to change
the effects. i will remove it as soon as possible and include my newest
idea: MANY effects at once (i hope those apple-guys dont hear that)

get it here (and dont waste my bandwith by downloading 17K twice, those
two files have the same content):

http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel/dev/cheese-0.1.0.tar.bz
http://home.cs.tum.edu/~siegel/dev/cheese-0.1.0.tar.gz

cheers daniel

--
this mail was sent using 100% recycled electrons
daniel g. siegel <dgsiegel gmail com>