art.gnome.org v3 Weekly Report 12/06/07

Hi all,

I know I missed last week report but for sure I not missing this one :-D

Ok, so last Friday I gave an official start to the development phase of the project.
I've finished the initial sketch of the DB Schema to support all the features we intend to have in AGOv3.

In the last days I've started coding the Authentication library, and hopefully in the end of today I'll have it (almost) complete.

I've posted in the development log[1] about the latest developments.
Please come by and comment :-)

Cheers!

Bruno Santos

[1] http://eksperimental.net