f-spot face detection progress

Hello everybody!

I guess it's a bit late to be introducing myself, but I was really swamped with the university stuff.
My name is Andrzej Wytyczak-Partyka, I'm from Poland and I'm a 4th year CS student at the Wroclaw University of Technology.
This year I'm working on a face detection feature for f-spot.
I've just created a blog where I'll be posting any news on that matter, you can check it here:
http://apart-dev.blogspot.com/
In my recent post I report some progress with the project.

Cheers,
Andrzej