Gnome Scan Weekly Report 2007/07/31

Hi all,

As some of you might read, i'm back from 17 days of scouting. This was
great. I came back friday the 27 and was exhausted. Slept and washed
clothes, and now, i'm investigating building an Abiword plugin on top of
Gnome Scan un OCRopus. Gnome Scan might not include yet an OCR solution.
I prefer to build one first in a test Abiword plugin, and then, see what
can be transfered in Gnome Scan.

The problem is that Abiword and OCRopus are in C++. I should write the
plugin in C++, but i have never wrote a line of C++. Sadely, the
university only teach us that f* Java language. I guess i could use
Gnome Scan directly in the plugin, but i better prefer to write a C++
binding. Any comment are welcome.

After that, i should resurrect the Gimp plugin and PDF feature. Why not
add some printing to flegita ?

Regards,
�ienne.
--