progress report - Bluetooth stuff

Hi all,

This week I started my work on OBEX server implementation for
obex-data-server. Although server is much more work compared to client,
I expect that work will go smoothly since I already know how to deal
with GObjects and DBus-glib correctly (hint: google.com/codesearch was a
good learning tool).

For the next week I should have working OBEX Object Push server. I will
also start coding on bluez-sendto application (which is supposed to
replace gnome-obex-send currently available in gnome-bluetooth). That
means some screenshots at last :) I have to say that implementing this
in python would be a pleasure and only a few lines of code, but hey,
real men code in C, right?

All in all, Bluetooth support in GNOME should be much better after my
project is finished. At least all file exchange functionality will be
easily available. I also like the fact that Bastien is currently working
on bluez applet (device selection dialog, device setup wizard and some
other things).

Cheers,
Tadas Dailyda