FoieGras-Tags-2007/07/26

Hi all,

Last week was an ok one. I was working with Block tag implementation
of FoieGras. For now, the blocks come in new lines and background
styling work for a certain level. But I've tried to implement block
tags within ListViews so I'll be able to give borders and I can have
more control over styling of blocks. But for now it's not working well
and I'm still trying to pull it.

Also I'm going to implement the tables in the same way using
ListViews. So I in this week I'll be trying to get the Tables and
block tags within tables done right. Actually the working with tables
and block tags seem to be the hardest in this project as Don
predicted. But I'm sure I can pull this one nicely.

Cheers,
Buddhika

--
http://luckycala.wordpress.com