App Scripting Progress Report

This week, I've started working on the the GBus work (ie, the new glib-dbus bindings)
that were the main goal for my SoC project, and will be focusing on them for the rest
of the Summer of Code.

I'm splitting up the code so that there will be one layer which mainly provides
glib mainloop integration and "glibification" of the dbus protocol (I'll probably
be writing my own protocol parser, although I'm not entirely sure of this yet) and
on top of this I'll be writing gobject bindings that work through introspection to
the fullest extent possible.

--
You own a dog, but you can only feed a cat.