Jokosher VoIP Integration - 2007/07/04 Report

Hi all,

 Over the last week I managed to fix the problem I was having with my
libempathy bindings under Python 2.5. Now that this is solved I'm
going to spend this week tidying them up before myself and Xavier move
them in to the main empathy svn tree.

There are still various aspects of the bindings that are less than
perfect (many methods still need to have manual overrides written for
them), but they have just about all the functionality needed for
Jokosher now.

Cheers,
 Mike.