Not evaluated by mentor yet

Hi,

I'm really sorry to bother you, but I'm getting a bit worried. Only
one day left till the deadline, and according to the student
dashboard, my mentor hasn't started the survey yet...
Right now I'm on vacation in Rome (sent a mail to Shaun before I left
on Monday, but got no response yet), so cannot get to IRC, or anything
else (right now I'm using a public hotspot to send this message, after
checking my mails and dashboard).

I hope the situation will be fixed before it gets too late...

Cheers,
Szilveszter / phanatic