Progress Report - Gnome-Voice-Control - Raphael Nunes

Hi,

    This is the last report I am writing on SoC.

    Last week I worked on some thing on gnome-voice-control:

    * Recognition on keypress

Now the software can be started on full time or only when keypress.

    * Implementation of some mouse events
    * Change of design of the applet, now the gnome-voice-control is
like a semaphore, with green yellow red lights showing the state of
the software.
    * Improvement of the user documentation using docbook
    * Translation to Brazilian Portuguese.

    I would like to thank a lot my mentor Nickolay Shmyrev by the help
on everything I needed, every time I needed.

    After the SoC I will continue helping the development of
gnome-voice-control. I learned a lot working on this project, and I
think I will have a lot of things to learn yet.

Thanks,
Raphael Nunes