Progress Report: Application Scripting -- GBus Progress

Sorry for the lack of updates.

since GUADEC, I've been working on getting a clean implementation of the
DBus protocol in a way suitable for inclusion in GLib. I've got an
almost-working message queue, which means I'm approximately at the point
where I can brokenly send, parse, and recieve messages. After I get the
queue more bug-free and less broken, I'll make the GSource I hacked
together before GUADEC working with the GBus queues.

As soon as that's working, the next order of business is setting up a
"GBusDispatcher", which will be used to decide where messages go, and
what handlers get called where they recieved. the plan is that the
"GBus" object, which will handle putting GObjects on the bus, etc, will
be implemented on top of the GBusDispatcher.