Progress report: MPX metacity

 SoC progress report: August 07, 2007

Hi!

This week I've made a lot of progress. I'm currently implementing
multiple focus and correct (not multiple yet) window moving/resizing.
My "svn diff | wc -l" increased in almost 3000 lines and I think it
will increase more 3000 before I commit stuff.
Also, in my proposal I said that I was gonna write a document for
other window manager maintainers that would show them what they need
to change to integrate their window managers with MPX. I started
writing this document but it is not finished yet.

There's not too much to say: I need to go back and code more...

Thanks,
Paulo.