Gnome Scan Weekly Report 2007/08/06

Hi all,

I slowly resume Gnome Scan development. I improved a bit area drawing.
That's still not as faster as i would like. I wonder if using Clutter
might add some nice effect plus better performance. I started AbiWord
plugin. That's my main work. I got it to build and run. Fairly, writing
an abiword plugin is not well documented. Writing a Gimp plugin was much
simpler. Anyway, my problem now is how to import the special HTML into
AbiWord. OCRopus HTML output seems not well documented. Also, OCRopus is
not yet released. Gnome Scan is completely a bleeding edge
technology :). I even plan to add a vala binding for Gnome Scan, maybe
before python binding it self.

Next Monday, i should visit my family, thus, i may not write a report. I
don't even know if i will get a connection to the internet. However, i
wish to work a bit on Gnome Scan.

Cheers,
�ienne.
--