Re: RE : [gnome-slackware]Compiling Gnome on Slackware

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 17:23, Boris Kaplun wrote:

> I think I got it this time. But why do that, mozilla builds just fine under
> Slackware?

if you look in the 'dist' subdirectory of mozilla, you'll that it isn't
exactly the same as what's under /opt/gnome.  it will run perfectly
fine, but if you try to compile galeon, nautilus, or any other
application that requires mozilla libraries, you'll have lots of
trouble.  following the standard slackware convention makes everything
"just work" :)

as a side note, i still can't get evolution to build with ssl support.
i know this is related to mozilla's nspr and nss components, which seem
to be installed correctly.  has anyone else had any luck getting this to
work?

todd