[gnome-slackware]GARNOME

I've just finished building the GNOME 2.0 beta using GARNOME and I've
noticed a few major problems that I'm wondering if anyone else is having (if
not I'll rebuild.. again..).  First off, the sawfish capplets don't have
anything, they just display empty windows.  Another problem is that the
"applications" submenu on the launcher contains 2 sawfish capplets, and
nothing else.  Finally, nautilus crashes whenever I close the home directory
window that initially opens.  Anyone else having these problems or should I
try rebuilding?

-Sam