[gnome-slackware]Hello slack guys and gals

    Quite nervous about this post... probably because Im
a newbie to Linux (using for a little under a year and
Slackware only recently ;) which I love it now.  Well, I
have installed Slackware 8.0 and have the 2.4.17 kernel
in right now.  Now I have noticed that if I do leave my
computer sitting in Gnome and X-screensaver runs,
sometimes there is a error with the desktop environment:
black spots covering open windows and minimized apps. If
I kill X and restart it, it doesnt resolve it, so I
usually reboot (and try never to reboot.) Not sure if
corrupt lib.so or what?
Thanks

Cheerz,
paul