Re: [gnome-slackware]Gnome 2

hello.. I got another question
I compiled GNOME2 for stay in /opt/gnome2

What if i install all the gnome2 packages in /usr/
(withouth recompiling with --prefix= option)
And if i install gnome2 in /usr (slackware 8.1) will
it corrupt my current GNOME 1.4 installation?

What if i want to use both versions of GNOME???

--- Nicolas Laplante <nicolas laplante sympatico ca>
escribió: > Hi!

http://blacksnake.homelinux.org/~nlaplan/linux/slackware/contrib/xapps/gtk/gnome/2.0.1/packages.