Re: [gnome-slackware]Gnome 2

Hi!

I've packaged Gnome2 from scratch and it worked. I just wrote a simple
post_install.sh script which updates the gconf schemas files and the
scrollkeeper database.

For the libglade trouble, I saw that 'make install' does not install
libglade-convert; so I took libglade-convert and copied it to the
DESTDIR/$prefix/$bindir and made the libglade package. It works 100% and
every package that needs libglade and libglade-convert works.

I built with many compiler flags optimized of i686 cpus, so it won't run
on every Slack install I think.

If you want, you can grab the packages I've made at:
http://blacksnake.homelinux.org/~nlaplan/linux/slackware/contrib/xapps/gtk/gnome/2.0.1/packages.

Don't forget to get post_install.sh as well and run it right after
installing the pacakges.

Anyway, there's a README in there ;)

Have fun !

Nicolas Laplante