Re: Stopping processes in background

thank you.

Actually it's not managed by application but by flatpack.
In my case, I solved with:

flatpak permission-reset APP_ID

Il giorno gio 2 apr 2020 alle ore 16:12 Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> ha scritto:

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 15:46, Donato Marrazzo via gnome-shell-list
<gnome-shell-list gnome org> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Gnome Shell notified that a process was working in background.
> Out of curiosity, I asked to abort the process.
> Then I noticed that gnome shell continues to stop that process.

Small correction: Both the notifications and the implementation (that
is, stopping processes) aren't provided by gnome-shell, but by
xdg-desktop-portal.

> Is there a way to revert that choice?

I *suspect* that the "Run in Background" switch in Settings ->
Applications -> <Appname> does that.

Cheers,
Florian

--