Re: Stopping processes in background

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 15:46, Donato Marrazzo via gnome-shell-list <gnome-shell-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,
Gnome Shell notified that a process was working in background.
Out of curiosity, I asked to abort the process.
Then I noticed that gnome shell continues to stop that process.

Small correction: Both the notifications and the implementation (that is, stopping processes) aren't provided by gnome-shell, but by xdg-desktop-portal.

Is there a way to revert that choice?

I *suspect* that the "Run in Background" switch in Settings -> Applications -> <Appname> does that.

Cheers,
Florian