Re: Access to session mode details

Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Ron Yorston <rmy frippery org> wrote:
In my Frippery Move Clock extension I access SessionMode._modes to
determine if the clock is supposed to be in the centre panel in the
current mode.

You don't need to poke at private session mode properties if you are
only interested in the current mode - it's available as
Main.sessionMode.

Florian has clarified off-list that details of the current session mode
are available as instance variables on Main.sessionMode.

Ron