Re: How to stop launching programs from startup

Am Dienstag, den 03.05.2016, 17:44 +0800 schrieb Chenxiong Qi:
Hi,
Hey :)

I recently noticed that there are a few programs launched
automatically that I don't use anymore or I don't want to use it so
far at least, such as gnome-software and evolution-calendar-factory.
tried to closed them from tweak tools, but Statup Application does
not
list all the programs except VMware User Agent (I actually don't know
which packages installed it). So, how can I configure startup
application to prevent some programs from startup when launching
gnome-shell? Thanks.
Maybe the applications are in /etc/xdg/autostart?
Haven't tested it myself, but you could try this:
https://askubuntu.com/a/118084
But I think it would NOT a good idea to delete them ^^

Greetings
Christoph
--
Visit me: