Re: Enable window automaximisation

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, but it seems to have no effect.  I set up settings
for "All", but neither the position or the size of any application I
have tried corresponds to the settings.

I'm using Gnome 3.14.1.

Cheers,

Loris

Clemens Eberwein <clemens lab21 org> writes:

Hi,
you can try my extension "put Windows" and add an applications based for "all".

https://extensions.gnome.org/extension/39/put-windows/