Re: gnome shell themes, extensions, gtk3 themes

n Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Narcis Garcia <informatica actiu net> wrote:
When you look for LXDE themes (and parts), many people recommends the
use of some Gtk3 themes.

are they actually combined in one single theme? (I guess the same
question is valid for themes of the LXDE shell)
my question is more about: are gnome-shell themes and gtk3 themes
completely disjointed entities, or one is let's say a "subset" of the
other?

--
Marco Martin